6Whitewater Rafting Day Trip from NYC
Meet at West 45th Street and 11th Avenue and board the bus for world-renowned Hunter Mountain. Many consider Hunter, which boasts one of the highest peaks in the Northern Catskills, to have the best ski terrain in the region.
Suit up with ski or snowboard gear (rentals are included for those who don’t own their own). Plus, snowfall here is some of the most reliable in the East, but when Mother Nature flakes out, Hunter’s got pioneering snow-making technology to pick up the slack.
- 9am Saturday Departure
- Learn to ski/snowboard until 4pm
- 4pm-6pm Ski/Snowboard under the lights in beginner terrain area
- 6:30pm departure from the mountain
- Lower-Mountain Beginner Lift Ticket
- Ski or Snowboard Rental with Boots & Helmet
- Beginner 90-Minute Small Group Lesson Included